One of the missions of The Nassau County Women's Bar Association is to advance the status of women in the law. One of the ways to advance this mission is to grant a scholarship to an outstanding women who has displayed a commitment to continuing to attend law school through her 2L and 3L years.
To qualify for the scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
1. The applicant must be a woman.
2. The applicant must be a resident of Nassau County.
3. The applicant must have been accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited Law School in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Westchester, or Bronx Counties.
4. The applicant must have graduated college with a GPA of at least 3.0.
5. The applicant must maintain a GPA of at least 2.75 while enrolled in Law School for the year the funds are applied to.
6. The applicant should display characteristics consistent with the mission of the Nassau County Women's Bar Association.
7. The applicant must display financial need.
The deadline for applications is April 30, 2016.
For application and further details please visit link below.