Asian American Law Fund of NewYork Community Service Scholarship Awards Program
- The Asian American Law Fund of New York, Inc. (formerly known as The AABANY Foundation, Inc.), a non-profit organization established by the Asian American Bar Association of New York, invites law students to apply for its Community Service Scholarship Awards Program for the summer of 2018.
- The purpose of the Program is to encourage law students to use their legal knowledge and training to assist the Asian American community in New York and to foster commitments by law students to public service.
- Each student is expected to work at least 8 weeks, 35 hours per week, during the summer of 2018 on a legal project involving the Asian American community in the New York metropolitan area and agrees to apply the award to the payment of law school tuition.
- The Fund will grant awards in the amount of $5,000 each to up to three law students, which will be distributed to students around June 2018.
- Deadline: Applicants must submit a completed and signed scholarship application form by March 30, 2018.
- How to Apply: A copy of the application and information regarding the scholarships may be obtained from the AALFNY website at www.AsianAmericanLawFund.org or by contacting Sylvia Chin atschin@AsianAmericanLawFund.org.