Hudson County 2018 Bar
Foundation Law School Scholarship
- The Hudson County Bar Association is pleased to announce a scholarship to Touro Law Student's for the upcoming school year.
- All awards are distributed at the discretion of the Hudson County Bar Foundation Scholarship Committee.
- Personal Statement: The Applicant MUST submit a typed, double-spaced Personal Statement with his or her scholarship application. The personal statement shall not exceed two pages in length. Scholarship applications accompanied by a personal statement not in conformance with these guidelines will not be considered.
- All Applicants must be enrolled in or admitted to an accredited ABA-approved law school at the time of the interview in order to be eligible for a scholarship award.
- Deadline: submissions must be postmarked no later than April 28, 2018, to be considered.
- If you have any questions about this application or this process, please contact the Hudson County Bar Foundation at the telephone number 201 798-4708.
- The full eligibility details and entry requirements for the scholarship can be found at https://hcbalaw.com/hcbf/scholarship/