Gersowitz Libo & Korek, P.C.’s Scholarship Program
- Gersowitz Libo & Korek, P.C. is pleased to announce its very own academic Scholarship program.
- The program offers a personalized, generous scholarship and educational support to exceptionally promising students from families who have financial need.
- Students will be awarded $1,500 to pay for their law school-related expenses.
- Gersowitz Libo & Korek, P.C.’s scholarship program is designed to encourage and support outstanding students who work hard and have financial need.
- All of the details and application information are available on https://www.lawyertime.com/gardiner-foundation-scholarship/.
- Deadline: July 15 each year for that year's scholarship. All applications submitted after July 5 will be considered for the following year.
- Questions: concerning the Competition should be directed to Bryan Powell at email@example.com.