Founded in 2014 by the Asian American Bar Association of New York and the Asian American Law Fund of New York, the Don H. Liu Scholarship Program seeks to identify and cultivate future Asian American leaders of the legal profession in order to address the single most important issue facing Asian American professionals today – the barrier to advancement.
Each Don H. Liu Scholar will receive:
· A financial scholarship of $15,000;
· Access to numerous AABANY programs;
· Opportunities for summer employment and internships; and
· Mentoring, guidance and support by the Scholarship Committee and others throughout his/her law school and legal careers.
Purpose of the Don H. Liu Scholarship
· Identify, cultivate and inspire future Asian American leaders of the legal profession;
· Bring together national and local leaders of the Asian American legal community (the “Scholarship Committee”) to select, mentor, guide and support Scholarship recipients throughout their law school and legal careers; and
· Provide financial support during law school to Scholarship recipients.
The application and selection process for the Scholarship Program will be rigorous. To learn more about the Don H. Liu Scholarship Program, please click here.
DEADLINE: OCTOBER 31, 2014
Please see below for application